Monday, December 22, 2008

pointed ears











I have a new baby. Its not the first of the season. But she is the first to live. I had two that didn't make it, and a few that miscarried. I'm not sure what is causeing them to miscarrie.
She is solid white and her ears stick straight up.
Lucy will be having puppies again soon. She is starting to make milk.
I gave pearl away at Thanksgiving. I couldn't keep her up and the neighbors where complaining about her being in their garbage. She was dumb too she would stand in the middle of the road and make cars go around her. I didn't know what else to do with her but find her a new home.

4 comments:

Helen said...

What a cute baby. It sure was a cold night last night I hope your other babies make it fine. I also hope whover got Pearl will be good to her. Good luck to Lucy with her babies. I hope you and your family have a very good ChristmaHelen

Paula said...

John's daughter has been loosing a lot of babies too. I think she is going to switch the type of billys she uses. Not sure why. That little white thing is so cute.

Kelly said...

The new baby is adorable. :) I am sorry you had to find Pearl a new home. Y'all have a Merry Christmas up that way and a Happy New Year :) Hugs, Kelly

Celeste said...

Awwwwwww. How is hubby? I am doing much better

havwe a Merry Christmas!